We are independent people of an independent country, we will sing our songs

On the night of Basar, I called my wife Tui. I told you to call me you. Never try to get close. Because it was full of coal drums. Her complexion is black. I entered the living room and looked at the bed and saw a black dog sitting with a red veil. Red lipstick on the lips, a dhamma tip on the forehead. Walk thu, what an ugly outfit. What a messy outfit in red and black. As soon as I turned off the light, I realized that I was lying on a bed. The responsibility of sexual intercourse was fulfilled that night. Then I got him out of bed.

.

We were against dowry. So the father said that he would bring the daughter of one of his relatives as daughter-in-law without dowry. That's it. Despite thousands of reluctance, I had to marry the black daughter of my father's poor friend. The college selfie boy got a wife who will never be able to take a selfie with his wife again. Friends used to request him to come with his wife. But I wouldn't take him. Shame on you. I would return home late at night. He was still awake. The food would increase. I would not talk. How can I say, seeing a beautiful girl at a bar or disco, do you like those tar at home? I never asked him what he needed. Everyone buys clothes at home, there is food. What else do you want? A few months passed like this.

.

That day a friend bought something to give as a gift to his girlfriend. I have to deliver that. Many nights I returned home with a gift box. I saw that he was sleeping on the sofa. I thought you ate? I never saw him eat again until I came. I went to bed. But the mind is churning. I called him and told him to eat and then get well. The next morning I find the gift box and see that it is in the sleeve. He opened it and started using what was inside. I didn't say anything seeing his happy face. Poor thing. Do not wear black? I laughed to myself that day. Then I arranged a new gift and delivered it. Then one day when she vomited I realized she was going to be a mother.

.

One winter afternoon my parents went to visit the village. He and I stayed at home. I returned home early that night. Because the house is all alone. Rural girl. It is not possible to say whether the ghost gets scared. Back home I heard it was not cooked. Because when he wanted to know, he said, I thought you would eat with friends. There was some rice for lunch. It will be mine. So, I opened the fridge and saw. A little rice. I said let's get dressed. Khabi at the hotel. He did not want to go. I can't leave home alone. Eventually the two of us got out. The city of the night seemed to be ha. I said hold hands, otherwise I will be lost in the crowd again. He was the first to go out with me that day, he was the first to hold my hand. Not bad. I also held his finger so that he is not lost! You don't tell me at the hotel, you tell me well? He shook his head. But he did not call me once during the meal at the hotel. On the contrary, I said, you will eat more!

.

That day I saw Snow cutting the tube and taking out the snow. I said angrily, you can not say the snow is gone? That was the day she first asked me for shampoo. I went to the market with him that day to buy cosmetics. Many friends saw it that day but everyone thought it was enough respect. Everyone was asking him to come to the chat after three days. Three days later I took him on a motorcycle. I was the first long drive and driver of his life. And first with my wife.

.

Today, for the first time in my life, I have raised my hand in the court of God. May he be healthy. Because today she will be a mother. I will be a father. I don't know where I was crying so much today. I was running to him in the hospital again and again. Every time he said holding hands, he was very scared, every time I said don't be afraid, I am here. He didn't look for anyone that day, he just looked for me. He repeatedly told me to stay by his side. And I, again and again, saw him through the gaps in the screen. He was taken to Caesar. I had children. But I did not find him. I cried a lot that day holding her body. It was as if his heart was pounding. I still run to his grave. I shouted, "Come back, you, I had one night to talk to you, I had to take a selfie with you." I know I couldn't give him love. But today I understand why the left side of the chest still hurts.


আমরা স্বাধীন দেশের স্বাধীন প্রজা আমরা আমাদের গীত গাইব 

বাসর রাতে বউকে তুই বলে ডেকেছিলাম। বলেছিলাম তুই আমাকে আপনি করে ডাকবি। কাছে ঘেষার চেষ্টা করবিনা কখনো। কারণ বউছিলো পুরাই কয়লার ড্রাম। কুচকুচে কালো তার গায়ের রং। বাসর ঘরে ঢুকে বিছানায় তাকিয়ে দেখি যেন ঠিক একটা কালো কুকুর বসে আছে লাল ঘোমটা দিয়ে। ঠোঁটে লাল লিপস্টিক, কপালে ঢ্যামা একটা টিপ। ওয়াক থু, কি বিচ্ছিরি সাজ। লাল কালোয় কি এক অগোছালো সাজ। বাতি বন্ধ করতেই বুঝলাম যেন একটা আধার নিয়ে শুয়ে আছি। নেহাৎ যৌনতার দায় সারা হয়েছিল সে রাতে। তারপর বিছানা থেকে তুলে দিয়েছিলাম তাকে।
.
যৌতুক বিরোধী ছিলাম আমরা। তাই বাবার বক্তব্য ছিলো বিনা যৌতুকে নিজের আত্মীয়ের কারো মেয়েকে পুত্রবধু করে আনবেন। তাই হল। হাজারো অনিচ্ছা স্বত্তেও বাবার গরিব বন্ধুর কালো মেয়েকে বিয়ে করতে হল আমায়। কলেজের সেলফি বয়ের এমন একট বউ জুটলো, যে জীবনে বউকে নিয়ে আর সেলফি তোলা যাবেনা। বন্ধুরা অনুরোধ করত বউ নিয়ে বেড়াতে আসতে। কিন্তু আমি তাকে নিতামনা। লজ্জা আছে তো নাকি। রাতে বাড়ি ফিরতাম দেরি করে। তখনো সে জেগে থাকত। খাবার বেড়ে দিত। কথা বলতাম না আমি। কিভাবে বলি, বারে, ডিস্কোতে সুন্দরী মেয়ে দেখে বাড়িতে কি অমন আলকাতরা ভালো লাগে? ওর কি প্রয়োজন সেটা কোনদিন জিজ্ঞেস করিনি। বাড়িতে সবার কাপড় কেনাহত, খাবার তো আছেই। আর কি চাই? এভাবেই কেটে গেল কয়েকমাস।
.
সেদিন একবন্ধু তার গার্লফ্রেন্ডকে গিফট দেয়ার জন্য কিছু কিনেছিল। সেটা আমাকেই পৌছে দিতে হবে। অনেকরাত গিফট বক্স নিয়ে বাড়ি ফিরলাম আমি। দেখলাম সে সোফায় ঘুমিয়ে গেছে। ভাবলাম খেয়েছে তো? আমি না আসা পর্যন্ত আবার ওকে খেতে দেখিনি কোনদিন। শুয়ে পরলাম। কিন্তু মনটা বড় খচখচ করছে। ডেকে তুলে বললাম, খেয়ে তারপর শুবি। পরদিন সকালে গিফট বক্স খুজে দেখি ওটা আর আস্তনেই। ও ওটা খুলে ভিতরে যা ছিল ব্যবহার করা শুরু করে দিয়েছে। ওর খুশি মুখ দেখে কিছু বললামনা। বেচারী। কালো বলে কি সাজতে নেই? নিজেই হেসেছিলাম সেদিন। তারপর নতুন করে গিফট সাজিয়ে পৌছে দিলাম আমি। তারপর একদিন ও বমি করলে বুঝলাম ও মা হতে চলেছে।
.
এক শীতের বিকেলে বাবা মা বেড়াতে গেলেন গ্রামে। বাসায় রইলাম আমি আর সে। সে রাতে তাড়াতাড়ি বাড়ি ফিরলাম। কারণ বাড়ি পুরো একা। গ্রাম্য মেয়ে। বলা যায়না ভুতের ভয়টয় পায় নাকি। বাসায় ফিরে শুনলাম রান্না হয়নি। কারণ জানতে চাইলে ও বলল, ভেবেছিলাম আপনি বন্ধুদের সাথে খাবেন। দুপুরের কিছু ভাত ছিল। আমার হয়েযাবে। তাই, ফ্রিজ খুলে দেখলাম। সামান্যই ভাত। বললাম চল, কাপড় পরে নে। হোটেলে খাবি। ও যেতে চাইলনা। আমিও রেখে যেতে পারছিনা একা বাড়ি বলে। অবশেষে দুজনে বাহির হলাম। রাতের শহর ও যেন হা হয়ে দেখছিল। বললাম হাত ধর, নাহলে ভীড়ে আবার হারিয়ে যাবি। সেদিন প্রথম ও আমার সাথে বেড়িয়েছিলো, প্রথম আমার হাত ধরেছিল। মন্দ না। আমিও ওর আঙুল ধরেছিলাম যাতে ও হারিয়ে না যায়! হোটেলে আমাকে আপনি করে বলবিনা, তুমি করে বলবি আচ্ছা? মাথা নাড়ল ও। কিন্তু হোটেলে খাবার সময় ও একবারো আমায় ডাকেনি। উল্টো আমিই বলেছিলাম, তুমি আরো কিছু খাবে!
.
সেদিন দেখি স্নোর টিউব কেটে স্নো বাহির করছে। রেগে বললাম, স্নো ফুরিয়ে গেছে বলতে পারোনা? সেদিনই সে প্রথম আমার কাছে শ্যাম্পু চেয়েছিল। আমি সেদিন ওকে নিয়ে মার্কেটে গেলাম কসমেটিকস কিনতে। বন্ধুরা অনেকেই দেখেছিল সেদিন কিন্তু সবাই ভাবি বলে যথেষ্ঠ রেসপেক্ট করেছিল। সবাই তিনদিন পর আড্ডাতে আসার জন্য অনুরোধ করছিলো ওকে। তিনদিন পর আমিই ওকে নিয়ে গিয়েছিলাম মোটর সাইকেলে। ওর জীবনের প্রথম লংড্রাইভ আর ড্রাইভার ছিলাম আমি। আর আমার বউকে নিয়ে প্রথম।
.
জীবনের প্রথম ওরজন্য আজ খোদার দরবারে হাত তুলেছি আমি। ও যেন সুস্থ থাকে। কারণ আজ ও মা হবে। আমি বাবা হব। জানিনা কোথা থেকে আজ এতো কান্না আসছিল আমার। হাসপাতালে ওর কাছে বার বার ছুটে যাচ্ছিলাম। ও হাতধরে যতবার বলেছিলো ওর খুব ভয় করছে, ততবারই বলেছি ভয় পেওনা আমি আছি। সেদিন ও কাউকে খুজেনি শুধু আমায় খুজেছে। আমায় পাশে থাকতে বলেছে বার বার। আর আমি, বার বার পর্দার ফাকে বার বার ওকে দেখলাম। সিজারে নেওয়া হয়েছিলো ওকে। সন্তান পেলাম। কিন্তু ওকে পেলাম না। ওর দেহটা ধরে সেদিন খুব কেঁদেছিলাম। মনে হচ্ছিলো খুব যেন নিজের কলিজাটা ছিড়ে গেছে। আজো ওর কবরের পাশে ছুটে যাই। চিৎকার করে বলি, ফিরে এসো তুমি, একটা রাত তোমার সাথে গল্প করা বাকিছিলো, একটা সেলফি তোমায় নিয়ে তোলার ছিল। জানি ওকে ভালবাসা দিতে পারিনি। কিন্তু আজ বুঝছি কেন এখনো বুকের বামপাশটা চিনচিন করে ব্যাথা করে।