What did I get?




- I got the first wife by 
getting married! -Even with a mobile phone in his pocket, when not a single call comes in all day, he makes a call 'Where are you now? Got people to talk to! Then you feel very important 'public'. - Got a cooker / safe / panchak / cook. Got a washing machine. If the Punjabi is dirty, the machine runs auto! - Got an auto tape recorder, sometimes the 'keyboard' starts playing without pressing! Sometimes the pair stops saying 'stop', sometimes the word changes and 'rain' starts! Never show 'high five'
Auto stops. This weird recorder!
-After five-seven days a week, I have got a 'caretaker' to hand over the market-always list with utmost care!
-After 11:30 pm in my house, I got a 'doorman' threatening me not to enter!
- Got a little 'alarm clock'!
-I have received in-laws, in-laws, relatives as extra receipts. I found some complete strangers as close relatives.
- Got a baby. When he says Baba, he sits on When the flower blooms in the garden, the feeling of the gardener is more cool than the feeling!
- I have lost something in the midst of so many gains! First, lost virginity! (Although no medical report)
-Then, I lost the exclusive right of wallet and remote. Sometimes the mobile is also evicted!
Happily ever after, I've got a partner to talk to! his lap or hugs his neck