1) Standing in the prayer, we first say, "Allahu Akbar"

Meaning - God is great!

2) Then read Sana. In Sana we praise Allah and pray for ourselves.

"Subhanaka Allahumma wa Bihamadika

Watabarakasmuka wa ta'ala jadduka wa la ilaha gairuka "

Meaning: O Allah! You are holy, all praise is due to you, your name is blessed, your glory is very high, there is no god but you.

3) Then we seek refuge from the deception of the devil and say,

Meaning: I seek refuge in Allah from the exiled Satan.

4) In the holy name of God, with the multiplication of God's mercy and compassion, we carry forward the prayers. And I say, "Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim"

Meaning: In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

5) Then we start the prayer with Surah Fatiha (2 rak'ats / 3 rak'ats / 4 rak'ats, pray according to the rules of fard / sunnat)

6) We bow down and bow our heads to Allah for the purpose of bowing, praise Allah and ask for forgiveness, say 3/5/6 times, "Subahana Rabbi-Al Azim" / Subhana Rabbiyal Azim wa Bihamdihi

Meaning: I am describing the holiness and praise of my great Lord.

7) Then we get up from our knees and say,

"Sami Allahu Liman Hamida"

Meaning: Allah listens to the person who praises him.

Then soon we again praise Allah and say, "Allahumma" Rabbana wa Lakal Hamd "

Meaning: O Allah! All praise is due to you.

7) Then we bend our whole body and bow our heads to the ground and prostrate before Allah.

B: Note: ‘Whoever does a prostration for Allah, Allah writes a virtue for him and removes one of his sins and increases his level of dignity.

"3/5/6 times" Subhana Rabbiyal Ala "

Meaning: I am describing the holiness of my great Lord

9) Between the two prostrations, we say,

Meaning: O Allah! Forgive me, have mercy on me, give me guidance, give me peace and give me sustenance.

10. Thus at the end of the prayers, in the middle (on the basis of 2 rak'ats, 4 rak'ats) meeting and in the last meeting Tashahhud, I praise Allah. I offer my prayers to the Prophet (peace be upon him). Dua masura read.

Tashahhud:

"Attahiyatu lillahi was salawatu, wat taiyibatu. Assalamu‘ alaika aiyuhan nabiyyu wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu. Assalamu alaina wa ala ibadillahis salihin. Ashhadu al-la Allahu Allahu anhu

Meaning: “All tazeem and honor are for Allah, all prayers are for Allah and all good words and deeds are also for Allah. O Prophet! May peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you. Peace be upon us and upon the righteous servants of Allah. I bear witness that there is no true god but Allah, and I bear witness that Muhammad is the servant of Allah and His Messenger. "

Durood:

“Allahumma salli ala Muhammadi

Wala Ali Muhammadin

Kama Sallaita Ala Ibrahima Wala Ali

Ibrahima Innaka Hamidum Majeed,

Allahumma barik ala muhammadio wala ali muhammadin

Kama Barakta Ala Ibrahima Wala Ali Ibrahima

Innaka Hamidum Majeed "

Meaning: O Allah! May you have mercy on Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and his descendants, just as you had mercy on Abraham (peace be upon him) and his descendants. Surely you are praised and honored.

Dua Masura:

"Allahumma inni jalamatu nafsi zulman kachira, wala yag firuz junuba illa anta fagfirli magfiratam min indika war hamni innaka antal gafurur rahim"

Meaning: O Allah! I have done a great deal of wrong and sin, and there is no one to forgive me but You. So forgive me. Forgiveness is only from you. Have mercy on me Surely Thou art the Forgiving, the Merciful.

11) We with 2 shoulder salute

I finish the prayers.

May Allah grant us the grace to understand the meaning of what we recite in prayers.