I came out of college and stood at the bus stand. Suddenly I was very happy to see a boy. I stared for a while.

Then I thought,

"Let's dare to look at the mobile number, if we never see it again after today."

The thought is the work.

I went to him and said,

"May I know your name?"

"Why?"

"Because I like you, I'm fascinated at first sight."

The boy became a little unprepared. He looked around and looked at me again.

Said

"What are you studying?"

"Inter second year."

"Do you know Newton's formula three?"

"I knew I forgot."

"Can't remember the little three formulas, like the boys on the street again."

I stood silently. One of our uncles looked at me with deep attention. I felt more ashamed.

Then the boy took out his pen. Then he wrote something on a piece of paper. When he had finished writing, he handed me the paper and said,

"When I go home, I will go home to memorize formula three. Now is the age to study, not the age to feel good about these loves."

I took the paper and left insulted. Feeling pretty bad, the bus arrives a little later and I get on the bus.

I sat on the bus and took out the paper. I wanted to see what the horse's egg formula wrote. I took out the paper and sat down stupid.

It said,

"My father is standing next to me. I can't talk to you well even if I want to. You don't mind. I gave you my mobile number. Go home and call me. I like you too."